This Privacy Statement applies to Notre Dame Ticket Exchange (the “NDTE”). This Privacy Statement describes how NDTE collects and uses the personal information you provide. It also describes the choices available to you regarding the use of, your access to, and how to update and correct your personal information.
What information we collect?
We collect information based on your interaction with our website and mobile application.
When you browse NDTE
IP address, Referral Website, Browser Type, Webpage ternavigation
- As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically. This information is used to measure and track website traffic and improve our overall shopping and marketing experience for our customers.
- IP address, Referral Website, Browser Type, Webpage ternavigation
When you create an account and/or make purchases
Name, billing address and payment information
- This information is used to process your order.
- Name, billing address and payment information
When you list tickets to sell on our Marketplace
- Event, location of the event, quantity, section and row of the tickets.
- Physical location of the tickets to calculate shipping options.
- Name, billing address, and credit card information to verify your identity and protect the integrity of our ticket marketplace.
- PayPal address to pay you if your tickets sell.
When you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter
Email address and zip code
- This information is used to send you relevant newsletters, offers and promotions.
- You may opt-out from receiving these email communications, at any time, through the unsubscribe link in each of them.
- Email address and zip code
When you communicate with us
E-mail address and the other information
- We use this information to respond to you.
- E-mail address and the other information
When you enter contests or sweepstakes, participate in surveys, or register for other activities on our Web site
Name, e-mail address and telephone number, and the other information that is required for entry or participation, which varies.
- Participation in these surveys and contests is completely voluntary. If you do not participate, we will not request, and you will not disclose, this information.
- Name, e-mail address and telephone number, and the other information that is required for entry or participation, which varies.
Use of Technology to Enhance the Shopping Experience
The following technology is used to make your shopping experience more relevant.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags and scripts
- These technologies are used by NDTE and our marketing partners and/or affiliates to track and analyze trends, administer the site, and gather demographic information about our individual users, as well as aggregate user base.
- Information derived from these technologies is used to personalize your shopping experience. Your browser must accept cookies for you to add items to a shopping cart and rejecting cookies may limit some features on our website. You have control over cookies via your individual browser.
- Technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags and scripts
Behavioral Targeting / Re-Targeting
Local Storage Objects
- We use, and our third party partners use, Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 to store content information and preferences.
- Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs.
Updating or Correcting Personally Identifiable Information
You may update your personal information by making a change on the member information page. You may update or delete your personal information by emailing us at NDTicketExchange@vividseats.com. We retain all information for active accounts to provide you services. To request that we deactivate your account, please contact us at NDTicketExchange@vividseats.com. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe. We will retain and use your information, even if your account is deactivated, only as is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Is my Personal Information used for any other purpose?
We may use your personal and account information to provide products or services you have requested, respond to a communication from you, contact you, and as otherwise described in this policy.
We may occasionally send you promotional or product information. If you do not wish to receive promotional or product information, you may opt out of future communications by following the instructions in the e-mail communication.
We may also analyze and act upon your personal and account information as part of our standard business practices.
If you become our customer, we may send you updates on important information about our company and services.
NDTE offers publicly accessible blogs and community forums. Any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personally identifiable information from our blog or community forum, contact us at NDTicketExchange@vividseats.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personally identifiable information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why. Alternatively, if you used a third party application to post such information, you can remove it, by logging into the said application and removing the information or by contacting the appropriate third party application.
Social Media (Features) and Widgets
Links to 3rd Party Sites
Some of our pages utilize framing techniques to serve content to from our partners while preserving the look and feel of our site. Please be aware that you are providing your personal information to these third parties and not to NDTE.
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at NDTicketExchange@vividseats.com.
Will my personal and account information be provided to any other party?
We restrict access to your personal information to those who need access to use it as set forth in this policy. Your personal and account information will never be sold, shared, rented or traded to third parties except under the following circumstances:
- With service providers that perform certain functions such as shipping orders and processing credit card payments. These third parties may only use personal information as necessary to provide these services to us and not for promotional purposes.
- With select business partners so that they can provide you with special offers, promotional materials, and other materials that may be of interest to you. NDTE is not responsible for the privacy practices of these business partners.
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, as required by law, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- When we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of NDTE, our users, or others, including for fraud protection.
- In connection with a sale of some or all of our business or a merger with another company. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership.
- With your prior consent to do so.
You may direct us not to share your Personal Information with third parties (other than our service providers), at any time, by sending an email to NDTicketExchange@vividseats.com or following the removal instructions in the communication that you receive.
How do you protect my personal and account information?
We use Secure Socket Layers (“SSL”) encryption technology where your personal and account information is required (such as a credit card number). Our Website is certified by Norton Secured, which verifies that NDTE is authentic and that we use SSL security. To view our VeriSign certificate, click on the image of the closed lock or the solid key at the bottom of your browser window. Our Web site security information will appear.
In addition, your personal and account information and transaction history are kept behind our firewall on separate servers. All transaction information is processed under encrypted channels.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect your Personal Information, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our website, you can email us at NDTicketExchange@vividseats.com
How can I give you feedback or contact you?
You can reach us by email NDTicketExchange@vividseats.com or you can call us toll-free at 844-224-5240. Please note that messages become our property and, unless you direct otherwise, may be used by us for promotional purposes.
Vivid Seats, LLC
225 W. Randolph
Chicago, IL 60606
Last updated on February 2017